Elegant Crown Cake
This elegant crown cake was for my husband's 41st King birthday party, but you could use it for a Prince birthday party or a Little Prince baby shower as well.
You will not find an easier King birthday cake idea on line. This is so simple and easy to do.
Feel free to change the colors to match your party or shower color scheme. The color scheme for this royal party was cream, brown, and turquoise. It really turned out pretty.
Easy Prince Cake Instructions
- Mix any flavor of cake.
- Bake in two 8 or 9 inch pans.
- Cool the cake completely.
- Frost with vanilla frosting.
- Sprinkle color coordinating sprinkles on the top (I used brown and turquoise).
- Place crown on cake (found this crown in the wedding section of Hobby Lobby).
- Add blue kisses around the base of the cake (these are actually "It's a Boy" kisses, so they would work great for a baby boy shower).
- Cut out 3 flags from scrapbook paper and cut slits in them.
- I added the words..Hear Ye, Hear Ye...King Larry is 41 yrs old...Happy Royal Birthday.
- Place them on lollipop sticks and put in the cake.
- Add some more kisses on the top of the cake.
- You might just get called to be the royal baker after this!
Are you looking for crown party supplies? Here are some fabulous resources. Just visit the sites and type in the search box what you are looking for.
ShindigZ.com...Great Party Supplies and Low Prices!
is a fabulous online party supplier.
They carry mostly kid birthday supplies including the Little Prince party supplies.
For some really cute Knight birthday party supplies, try Birthday in a Box.
And for fabulous favors you can check out Beau-Coup.
And please feel free to
Happy shopping. Hope your party is a great success. If you need any help at all you can contact me for party advice.
You May Also Like...
Prince or Knight Party
Little Prince Party
Return from Crown Cake to Birthday Cake Decorating Ideas Page
Return from Crown Birthday Cake to Party-Ideas-Galore Home Page